GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees paid are not refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation by the client.
2. SENS Studio may arrange the replacement photographers in the event that the designed photographers are not able to attend your booking owing to any cause beyond their reasonable control, such as sudden illness, injury, accident or any unforeseen factors.
3. Receipt should be kept by the client for proof of payment and booking.
4. The digital files shall remain the property of SENS Studio and shall be kept for maximum 6-month from the date of photo shooting. Should any digital photo files be lost, damaged or destroyed, SENS Studio will not responsible for the compensation after the validity period.
5. The balance package amount should be paid on or before the day of the photo shooting.
6. SENS Studio reserves the full copyright on all photographic images.
7. Prices are subject to change without notice.
8. If there are any digital files lose due to technical problem, such as malfunction of camera or data server or memory stick, SENS Studio will refund the price of the package you paid ONLY, others additional fee will not be refunded.
9. Full payment is required for all goods and additional orders.
10. If the product is involved layout design. There is a production lead-time around 90-day against the date of the layout design confirmation agreed by the client.
11. Goods once sold are not changeable and refundable.
12. Client is recommended to collect the products within 45-day upon receipt of the notification.
13. All of the SENS Products are packaged to a satisfactory standard and kept in a safe manner for 30-day validity, SENS Studio shall not be responsible to recover any loss or damage exceed the validity period.
Photo shooting at SENS Studio should be a happy and enjoyable experience, but the cooperation of you and your kids is essential in ensuring that the photography goes smoothly. Your punctuality and co-operation would be highly appreciated.
SENS Studio retains the rights of modification and implementation for all regulations and preferential terms.